Saturday, February 16, 2008

February in the Year of Sagely Living

As February is the month of business, it would at first glance seem that I have an easy month, as much of my days are spent running a busy practice. However, I take this month as a challenge to redefine my goals of what exactly I want this practice to be; how I want it to run; the kinds of treatments I want to do; the kinds of connections with patients that I want to foster; the community that I want to build.

It is also very fitting that at the end of the month I go on vacation, back to a place that my family loves: Costa Rica. For us, there is no better place to get in touch with our essence; to truly be inspired. I will use this trip to help me solidify my truest goals for what I want in my life.

In addition, in the spirit of business, I have spent the last couple months updating/modernizing and augmenting my website for the sake of attracting more individuals to the benefits of acupuncture, herbal medicine, Contemporary Oriental Medicine, Contemporary Chinese Pulse Diagnosis and alternative medicine in general. Please take a look and browse the new site at your convenience: Center for Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine website.

No comments: